Still having a hard time how to get back into shape this year? Sablay ba ang balik alindog 2016 project mo? Here’s a healthy kale salad recipe that will help you get back in shape!
In this new video, Tagalog speaking foreignoy Chris Urbano shares his healthy kale salad recipe that will surely be your new favorite yummy diet food!
- 15-20 leaves of kale
- cashew nuts
- 1-2 tablespoon of calamansi juice
- one tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut the stem of the kale by cutting two incisions on both sides of the stem. Roll it and chop them into strips.
- Put in salt in the kale leaves and crush them to break down kale cells and remove the bitterness of the kale. Rinse with water.
- Toast the cashew nuts to release its taste.
- Add in the rest of ingredients: olive oil, calamansi juice, dates, parmesan cheese, honey, and salt and pepper.
- Stir and serve.
This kale salad dressing balances all taste senses: sweetness from the honey and dates, sourness from the calamansi, the bitterness from the kale, and the saltiness from the cheese.
The beauty in this healthy kale salad recipe is it’s not just good for your diet, it also keeps you full, so no need to starve your self to get fit!
Watch the video here:
Special thanks to:
The Maya Kitchen for allowing us to shoot in their beautiful kitchen!
Visit the site here: www.themayakitchen.com/
8th Floor, Liberty Building, 835 A. Arnaiz Avenue Legazpi Village, Makati City
and Barong Warehouse for Mr. Chris Urbano’s camisa de Chino!
Visit the site here:
All cookwares used in the video are from DeliChef!
Tara, luto tayo? If you’re recreating this recipe, send us in a photo so we can share it to our subscribers!
Don’t forget to subscribe! http://bit.ly/1AZnqao and follow the show at the links below!
Get the recipe – www.maputingcooking.com
Get the wine – www.winebychrisurbano.com
Get the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/PZeAH
kale salad, kale salad dressing, how to make kale salad, kale salad recipe, diet food, food for diet, chris urbano, maputing cooking.